Many organisations are adopting Agile approaches to improve their capability, however many teams forget or struggle to continuously improve. Being a ScrumMaster or Kanban Coach means that you need to know how to facilitate these session and get the best from your people.This 1-day course provides a great foundation for anyone wanting to learn more about creating, running and using powerful coaching questions to achieve results. We put theory into practice in each module through a number of exercises and simulations which are both enjoyable and instructive. Students will leave with tools they can use with their teams immediately.
- Understanding why we use retrospectives and the benefits they can give.
- How Icebreakers can benefit you.
- Learning about different types of retrospectives and when to use them.
- Building a retrospective from scratch.
- Facilitating a retrospective.
- Dealing with common personalities and reading body language.
- Using powerful questions & 5 why root cause analysis.
- Creating actions & getting them delivered.
- How improvement backlogs can keep the team focussed on continuous improvement.