Alex, Managing Director @Experience Learning, has over 10 years in delivering training services in soft skills, sales and customer service. And more than 5 years in consulting services. Alexandru believe in the power of games and the interaction of the participants in training. The most powerfull tool in training session is the experience of the participants and the way the tools and methods discovered or confirmed can and will apply for them only.
Training: Have a Nice Conflict
Agenda: 9:00 - 17:00
The workshop is based on Strengths Deployment Inventory ® (SDI), a powerful and effective tool for understanding the motives and values that drive behaviors.
The SDI plays off people’s basic need to better understand themselves and others, and that understanding allows them to lead with clarity and empathy, build stronger teams, and more effectively navigate conflict.
Until the people in your life start coming with instruction manuals... there is SDI®
- The SDI depersonalizes conflict...
It’s a non-threatening method for dealing with the interpersonal conflicthat is too often avoided.
- The SDI illuminates the reason for our actions...
It’s a snapshot of who we are — going beyond behavior to reveal our driving
After finalizing the course, participants will:
- Understand and be able to adapt to situations, emotions and motivations of others
- Be able to establish a favorable working climate at individual and team level
- Be able to build productive relationships, communicate and influence to improve relationships with partners and customers
- Identify triggers for conflict situations and apply conflict resolutions techniques