Simona Bonghez - Managing Director @Colors in Projects
Simona Bonghez, PhD, has over 20 years of experience in delivering training and consulting services in management and project management. Simona thinks that she would not have come this far without a good sense of humor. She really believes that games and metaphors are powerful tools for having interactive and enjoyable experience sharing sessions, thus enforcing the learning process.
Training: Have a Nice Conflict
Agenda: 9:00 - 17:00
The workshop is based on Strengths Deployment Inventory ® (SDI), a powerful and effective tool for understanding the motives and values that drive behaviors.
The SDI plays off people’s basic need to better understand themselves and others, and that understanding allows them to lead with clarity and empathy, build stronger teams, and more effectively navigate conflict.
Until the people in your life start coming with instruction manuals... there is SDI®
- The SDI depersonalizes conflict...
It’s a non-threatening method for dealing with the interpersonal conflicthat is too often avoided.
- The SDI illuminates the reason for our actions...
It’s a snapshot of who we are — going beyond behavior to reveal our driving
After finalizing the course, participants will:
- Understand and be able to adapt to situations, emotions and motivations of others
- Be able to establish a favorable working climate at individual and team level
- Be able to build productive relationships, communicate and influence to improve relationships with partners and customers
- Identify triggers for conflict situations and apply conflict resolutions techniques